Rockford Guardianship Attorney

What is a family member to do when a child is not able to be cared for by their parents? When the child is being cared for by a grandparent, aunt, or uncle? If you are a grandparent, uncle, aunt, another family member or friend who is caring for a young child who is not your own, you need legal protection. You need the right to be able to make medical decisions for the child - even at times obtain child support - and make important decisions usually reserved for a custodial parent.

We at Law Office of Bradley R. Tengler, P.C. focus on helping people going through these difficult situations. Our lawyer will help you through the process step-by-step to help ensure the child you are caring for is adequately cared for.

Contact Law Office of Bradley R. Tengler, P.C.

There is no charge for an initial consultation with attorney Brad Tengler. Contact our Rockford lawyer today for Guardian matters at 815-515-4168 to schedule an appointment. Located in Rockford, we handle cases throughout the nearby Illinois areas.